All authors who have been accepted must register for the conference and attend the conference to present their paper. Authors who do not attend the conference to present their papers, or arrange for a co-author or knowledgeable colleague to present their paper in the absence of the primary author, will not have their paper published in the IEEE IEL and IEEE Xplore, per IEEE policy. IEEE reserves the right to exclude a submission from distribution after the conference, including exclusion from IEEE Xplore, if the submission does not meet IEEE standards for scope and/or quality. Articles excluded from further distribution shall be archived by IEEE but shall not be indexed or appear on IEEE Xplore.
Final Manuscript Instructions
(Last updated: October 13, 2023)
- Prepare the final version of the manuscript using the paper templates linked here.
IMPORTANT: The final version of the manuscript must be in the given format above. The number of pages must be 4 – 6. NO EXCEPTION ALLOWED.
- Add the IEEE Copyright Notice: it should appear ONLY ON THE BOTTOM LEFT OF THE FIRST PAGE of the manuscript.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-7121-5/23/$31.00 ©2023 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-7121-5/23/$31.00 ©2023 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 979-8-3503-7121-5/23/$31.00 ©2023 IEEE
- Generate the electronic version in PDF format. Regardless of its initial format, the final version of the paper must be converted into PDF format using the IEEE PDF eXpress webtool. PDF files generated by means of other tools are not acceptable. To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: https://ieee-pdf-express.org
- Use Conference ID: 60301X
- The first time you access the system, please follow the link to the new user.
- Upload the source file that contains your paper for conversion
- Receive by email the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
- Once you receive your Xplore-compatible PDF, log in to EasyChair.
- Login to the system, click “author”, then click “Submission XX” on menu tab.
- Click “Add or update files”.
- Browse each file to the system including
- Manuscript Source (doc or docx)
- Manuscript Source (for image,table that extra from Manuscript and Latex, if possible)
- Manuscript PDF (Generated from IEEE PDF eXpress)
- When you upload all files, click “Submit”.
- All submitted papers must be written in English.
- Electronically sign the IEEE eCopyright Form.
You MUST register before uploading your final paper. Papers will be included in the proceedings only if at least one author has registered and paid the registration fee by November 10, 2023. One full registration covers only one (1) paper. You can see more detail linked here.
NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE AUTHOR’S COMPLETED REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT.